Easy Steps To Clean Reclaimed Wood Wall Panels
Maintenance is the key for a successful interior decor. People need to clean the interior ornament well so the beauty will last. Wooden material is often hard to clean. For the wood wall panels, people need to be very careful as well. The small detail and many holes in the wall panels will make the cleaning hard to do. Besides, using a strong cleaning agent is not recommended.
Tips on Cleaning Wood Wall Panels
1. Clean the Debris
The first thing to do before applying any cleaning agent is to clean the debris. In the wood wall panels with holes, the cleaning will take time. People need to use a soft fabric or duster to clean it thoroughly. In this step, people can use a warm water. If the dust is trapped on the corners on the panels, we can use a brush to remove the dirt. We can also use a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust.
2. Use cleaners with neutral PH balance.
The soft cleaning agent will not damage the polish of the wood panels. The panels that are made of reclaimed materials need to be cleaned more carefully because they might have bigger pores or holes. We have to make sure that the cleaning agent will not make the surface
3. Use Special Cleaning Agent
We can buy special cleaning agent for wooden products. We need to dilute the product in water. It is better that we see the instruction before using. We need to use a soft sponge to mop the wood wall panels.
4. Rub Gently
The surface of a wooden wall panel is not that smooth though it has a polish finish. Natural woods have the rough pattern on the surface and it will be important to maintain the pattern. So, we need to rub the surface gently to avoid scratches. If the panels have a stain, we need to repeat rubbing slowly. We need to prevent the stain to enter the surface deeper.
The cleaning is not actually too a hard case for the wood wall panels. However, people should be sure that they choose the best supplier and manufacturer of wood panels to get the best products. It is necessary that people buy high-quality products for wood panels specialist.
Step by Step Celaning Reclaimed Wood Panel
Here are the steps for cleaning reclaimed wood:
- Begin by removing any loose dirt, dust, and debris using a stiff brush or broom.
- Mix a mild detergent or a solution of water and white vinegar in a bucket.
- Use a sponge or a rag to apply the cleaning solution to the surface of the wood. Be sure to work in small sections at a time, and scrub the wood gently to remove any dirt or grime.
- Rinse the wood thoroughly with clean water to remove any remaining cleaning solution.
- Allow the wood to dry completely before applying any finishes or sealers. This may take several hours or up to a day depending on the humidity and temperature.
- Check for any potential hazards such as nails, screws, and other metal pieces that may be in the wood before using it.
- Optional: After the wood is completely dry and cleaned, you may sand the wood lightly to remove any rough spots or uneven surfaces.
One of the best manufacturers of wood wall panels is Safirawood.id. The company is reputable for the quality wood panels and furniture. People can both wood wall panels and furniture right from the online gallery. The collections are all amazing.
The company dedicates the products to those who admire beauty as well as elegance. The products are made with high-quality technology and finish. Therefore, people do not have to worry about the maintenance. Reclaimed wood wall panels from Safirawood are crafted with good quality materials. The products use real wood materials so people can invest well in its durability.